Omnigrip by Omnigrid Non-Slip Ruler, 6" x 12"
Size: 6" x 12"
- Material: Acrylic
- Brand: Omnigrid
- Color: Green
- Style: Rectangle
- Graduation Range: 1/8 Inches
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.02 x 12 inches
- Item Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Manufacturer: DRITZ
- Language: Polish, Polish, Polish, Polish
- Item model number: 610210
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Number of pieces: 1
- Batteries required: No
- Used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot
- Edge markings for accurate measuring and laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
The Omnigrip 6"x12" ruler is used to cut strips, shapes and bias pieces when quilting; it is particularly handy for secondary cutting after cutting strips, and it can also be used to cut fat quarters into strips and shapes.