OUGANLRY Dog Cat Dematting Comb, Pet Deshedding Brush, Double Sided Blade Dog Grooming Undercoat Rakes, Deshedding Tool for Knots Mats Tangles Removing, Pet Grooming Brush
- Package Dimensions : 8.23 x 4.72 x 1.06 inches; 6.38 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 10, 2022
- Manufacturer : OUGANLRY
- Remove Mats and Tangles Efficiently The OUGANLRY grooming tool will work through those tough mat's and tangles working on all types of dogs, cats and other long haired pets. The 2 sided comb helps work through stubborn mat's and providing protection without scratching the pets undercoat.
- 2 Sided Design The 9 teeth side as a de-matting rake for stubborn matts and tangles. The 17 teeth side as an undercoat rake for faster results thinning and de-shedding. The two sided comb helps work through stubborn mat's to reach the best grooming result.
- Easy to Use and Non-Slip A handy pet tool with an ergonomic, strong, non slip, unbreakable handle will finish daily combing fast. More playtime with your cats or dogs. The special easy-grip design makes pet grooming is an easier and more comfortable thing.
- Minimize Irritation to Pet Skin Painless to use on your pets with its 4 inch precision-engineered steel blade provides safe but precise de-tangling, best for dogs & cats with sensitive skin. Rounded outside yet sharp inside for scratch free the pet skin.
OUGANLRY Pet Grooming Rakes 1. OUGANLRY dematting comb is made of high quality TPR material and stainless steel blade for health, hygiene and rustproof. 2. The double-sided 9+17 tooth count is specially designed for pet hair. 3. The ergonomically designed non-slip corrugated handle. 4. Sharp inside, so it clears all mats and tangles safe easy and fast. 5. Rounded outside,So it doesn't scratch the skin unlike other pointed edge tools. Specifications Type: Pet Grooming Comb Material: TPR and stainless steel Color: Blue Weight: 5 ounce Size: 6.7 x 3.9 x 1 inches Include 1 x Grooming Rakes for Dogs and Cat Friendly Reminder 1. Please keep the grooming tool out of children or pets reach. 2. Short-haired pets 2-3 times a week, long-haired pets are best combed every day, 3-5 minutes each time. 3. Keep the pet's hair dry, hold the root of the hair in one hand, and comb in the direction of hair growth. 4. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will give you a satisfactory answer.