PAVOI 14K Gold AAA+ Handpicked White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings Studs
Size per Pearl: 9.5-10mm
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.75 x 3 x 0.7 inches; 0.5 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 11, 2018
- Manufacturer : PAVOI
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: PAVOI
- Metal stamp: 14K
- Metal: Yellow Gold
- Material: Pearl
- Gem Type: Pearl
- Setting: other_type
- Back finding: Push Back
- Resizable: No
- Model number: BUT14K9
- Number of pearls: 2
- Surface markings and blemishes: clean
- Shape: Button
- Uniformity: Very good
- Luster: High luster
- Minimum color: white-with-pink-overtone
- Size per pearl: 9.5-10mm
- Pearl type: Freshwater cultured
- Lustrous pair of 9.5mm diameter White Freshwater cultured pearls. Can be worn on any occasion, whether formal evening event or everyday casual.
- Pearls are hand-picked for their luster, quality, color, and cleanliness then set in solid 14k Yellow Gold
- 90-DAY GUARANTEE Your happiness is our number one priority. To ensure your complete satisfaction, we offer a hassle-free 90-Day money-back guarantee. To get in touch, email or chat with us - a member of our team will be happy to help you.
- SUSTAINABILITY Were committed to protecting the planet. Thats why every piece of PAVOI jewelry is crafted with 100% recycled materials and we package in 99% recycled and compostable materials. We are proudly carbon-neutral and completely offset our plastic consumption by removing over 275,000 plastic bottles from our ocean annually. Learn more about our sustainability efforts here.
- PROUDLY AMERICAN-OWNED
PAVOI's simply stunning Handpicked Collection ultra-premium pearl earrings are crafted from the highest quality cultured freshwater pearls available in the world. We meticulously hand select and match these two pearls from literally 1000s of premium pearls and carefully hand mount them on solid 14K Gold posts. The pearls have a beautiful body color with the most desirable overtones, mirror-like luster, and hints of the rarest of pearl value characteristics known as surface iridescence or orient. SIZE GUIDE The smaller sized 5-6mm are appropriate for younger girls or women who enjoy a more delicate understated look. The standard sized 7mm are our most popular size. Followed by 8.0mm. Our larger sizes (8.5mm and above) are great for pairing with larger size pearl necklaces and bracelets.