PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Protection Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs, 18oz
Size: 18 FZ
- Product Dimensions : 3.3 x 2.19 x 8 inches; 1.12 Pounds
- Item model number : 5192
- Date First Available : March 27, 2019
- Manufacturer : Sergeant's
- Country of Origin : USA
- IDEAL FOR DOGS: This rich, conditioning formula with oatmeal kills pests that can harm your pet. The flea shampoo is ideal for dogs with sensitive skin. Not recommended for use on cats or kittens.
- RID YOUR DOG OF FLEAS: Flea and Tick Oatmeal Shampoo for dogs and puppies has a great Hawaiian ginger fragrance. This flea and tick formula kills fleas and ticks for up to seven days.
- CLEANS AND CONTROLS: Oatmeal Flea and Tick Shampoo cleans, deodorizes and conditions your dog's coat, and pH balanced. It can also be used on dogs and puppies 12 weeks of age and over.
- FULL PACKAGE: 18 fl. oz. bottle contains powerful flea and tick shampoo.
- PETS ARE FAMILY: PetArmor flea and tick home products help you confidently protect your furry family member from fleas and ticks at home without a visit to the vet.
Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your dogs —especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PetArmor conveniently provides flea and tick protection without the expense of a vet visit. This flea and tick shampoo for dogs with Oatmeal provides 7-day protection against fleas and ticks while soothing dry or irritated skin. Plus, it helps prevent flea infestation by killing flea eggs and flea larvae for 30 days after application. This flea and tick bath starts working right away, cleaning and conditioning your pet’s coat and washing away the “flea dirt” that flea larvae eat to survive. You can confidently care for your dog At home with PetArmor flea and tick products. To apply, first wet your pet thoroughly with warm water. Then apply the pet shampoos gloves are necessary. Simply lather the shampoo and gently massage it deep into your pet’s coat and skin, from head to tail. Rinse well with warm water. Keep Treated pets apart from each other, other pets, and children for 24 hours until the product has time to dry completely.