Petstages Interactive Cat Puzzles, Slow Feeders, and Treat Dispensing Toys
Size: Treat Puzzle
Style: Rainy Day
- Product Dimensions : 15.4 x 9.4 x 1.3 inches; 1.72 Pounds
- Item model number : 69581
- Date First Available : April 21, 2020
- Manufacturer : Outward Hound
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- GREAT FOR CURIOUS CATS : Stimulates cat's natural foraging instincts. Cats "hunt" for their reward by batting the pegs and swatting the rain drops to reveal hidden treats.
- REPLACE YOUR BOWL: Treat puzzles can be used for daily feeding to encourage a healthy eating pace. Puzzle holds up to 1/4 cup of food.
- KEEPS CATS BUSY: 14 hidden treat compartments keep cats occupied. Adjust the difficulty of the puzzle as your kitty learns. For beginners place the treats in the cups for easier play; for increased difficulty place treats in the hole of the peg piece so cats have to slide the peg to reach the treats.
- BPA PVC & PHTHALATE FREE: Made with food safe materials that you can trust with your kitty.
- NO REMOVABLE PARTS: for safer play and easy cleaning; never worry about losing play pieces!
Your smarty cats will love the challenge of the Rainy Day Puzzle & Play by Nina Ottosson. Cats bat at the pegs and swivel the rain drops to uncover the 14 hidden treat compartments. Adjust the difficulty of the puzzle to make it easier for beginners or more challenging for super smarty cats. Each puzzle comes with a Tips and Tricks info sheet to help you get the most out of your puzzle. Replace your standard bowl and feed your cat from the puzzle to engage their natural hunting and foraging instincts. The puzzle holds up to 1/4th cup of food, and is made with food safe materials that you can trust with your kitty. SAFETY AND CARE: ALWAYS SUPERVISE your cat closely, teach your cat how the game works. Do not leave your cat alone with a treat puzzle, do not let your cat chew on the game or pieces. Inspect for damage and remove if broken. For cats only, not a children’s toy. When empty, store until next supervised use.