Ph. 1-14 Test Paper Extensive Test Paper Litmus Test Paper Sonkir pH Test Strips，Test pH for Saliva Urine Water Soil Testing(2-Pack pH Test Strips)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.76 x 1.97 x 0.4 inches; 4.66 Ounces
- Date First Available : September 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Aulyn
- Best Sellers Rank: #643 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #3 in pH Test Strips
- #3 in pH Test Strips
- Customer Reviews: 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,418 ratings
- Paper Size: 45mm x 7mm (L x W) Packing Content: 2 X Pack(160 pH Strips)
- PH 1-14 color chart in each pack
- Under normal circumstances, the solution of the tested paper will produce color changes one second after contact with the test paper
- Different pH content discoloration range is different, by comparing the color card ratio: the smaller the number, the stronger the acidity, the larger the value, the stronger the alkalinity.
- Ph test paper can be commonly used to test many commonly used substances, including urine, sweat, moisturizing soap, lemon juice, milk, liquid detergent, moist soil, and so on.
Save: Test paper should be stored in a dry place to avoid light, and no sour and alkaline air can be stored again.When using, please do not immerse the pH bar in the test liquid. It can cause the test results to be displayed incorrectly.Test paper can not indicate the Acid or alkali solution when its density was lower than 0.01%. The color changes of the test strip need to be matched within 15 seconds.