Pinkiou Portable Airbrush Kit Spray Pen for Foundation Application Face Paint with Airbrush Gun (Small Cap, Airbrush Gun)
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.9 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Item model number: NA
- Multi-purpose high performance precision dual-action airbrush with a 7cc gravity fluid cup and a 0.3mm needle & nozzle. It's top selling gravity airbrush.
- It's a great multi-purpose airbrush for beginners and students, as well as for advanced artists since it works excellent for most airbrushing applications and also with most types of paint spray media.
- This user friendly and versatile airbrush can be used for hairline detail spray, overall spray or for up to 1-1/2" wide background spray.
- It's ideal for Airbrush Makeup, hobbies, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, fine art, Airbrush nail art and more!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this airbrush at anytime within the first year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
Product parameters Nozzle Dia:0.3 Cup Capacity: 7cc Working Pressure:15-50psi Double-action Trigger Air-paint Control kindly Note: In order to protect the item well, a professional person to change needle and nozzle will be recommend. To prolong your airbrush gun's life span, please clean your gun in a proper way:It will be better to clean with water thinner like Alcohol after water paint. oil paint should be cleaned with oil thinner like ethyl acetate. Q&A: 1. Problems:Paint nozzle leak or abnormal condition of spray. Possible reason: The needle is bent or distorted. Solutions: change accessories/parts Possible reason: Poor connection of nozzle and needle Solutions: loosen the needle chucking screw,then use the needle touch the nozzle back and forth; screw tightly the needle chucking screw. 2. Problems:Could not spray or bad atomization Possible reason: nozzle clogged Solutions: clean the nozzle by solvent 2. Possible reason: the needle chucking screw is loose Solutions: loosen the needle chucking screw;pull out the needle and put it back ;screw tightly the needle chucking screw. 3. Possible reason: operation button doesn't work Solutions: loosen the needle chucking screw;pull out the needle and put it back ;screw tightly the needle chucking screw. APPLICATIONS Commercial arts illustrations photo retouching hobby and crafts. HOW TO SPRAY Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately. Hold the airbrush lightly in you hand. By pressing the main lever,a stream of air emerges.Then draw it backward gradually for Color atomization. The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between a work surface and a air brush. For fine line spray,remove the needle cover and hold the air brush near a work surface.