Premium Organic Moroccan Rose Water - 4oz - Imported From Morocco - 100% Pure (Food Grade) No Oils or Alcohol - Rich in Vitamin A & C. Perfect for Reviving, Hydrating & Rejuvenating Your Face & Neck
- Item Weight: 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 ounces
- UPC: 700736196601 794168052666
- #16 in Facial Toners & Astringents
- Our 100% Moroccan Rosewater is also Food Grade. It is widely used in North African countries such as Morocco, for desserts and drinks. It adds great and subtle flavor to your favorite sweets.
- FOR SKIN - It is slightly astringent, making it a good toner for dry skin. Putting rose water on your face helps to balance your skin and open blocked pores. Regular use will keep blackheads, pimples and acne at bay. Dab rose water on your face with cotton balls to prevent wrinkles. Rose water stimulates the circulation in the tiny blood vessels beneath the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of thread veins and broken capillaries.
- FOR HAIR - Rose water is a natural moisturizer that can restore your hair. After you spend the summer on the beach, recondition your hair with rose water to repair damage from the sun and saltwater Mix rose water with vitamin E and jojoba oil. Massage the conditioner into wet hair and leave in for 3 minutes. Then wash as usual. Your hair will be softer and shiny. This rose water also works on hair heat-damage from blow dryers, curling irons & other appliances that dry your hair.
- GENTLE - Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and irritated skin. Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing.
- MULTIPLE USES - Rose water possesses the sweet, delicate scent of the roses from which it is made. It is a natural mild antiseptic and is recommended for acne and skin irritation, for nourishing and hydrating the skin and face, and for nourishing the body after a shower or bath.
Beneficial Properties of Rose Water Rosewater contains antiseptic and antibacterial that keep you from the irritation. The nature of rosewater have anti-inflammation that makes your face initially appear reddish subside. In addition, there are vitamins A, C, and E are very good for the skin and hair. Even the content of vitamin C is 8 times more than vitamin C in general, because of Roses Hip Seeds, are nutrients that provide antioxidant effects are excellent for keeping your skin from aging. Rose water acts as an emollient or moisturizer. If you are suffering from dryness, rose water is an excellent remedy to counter it.Application of rose water helps in improving blood circulation – the secret behind glowing skin and strong hair.Rose water has a natural subtle fragrance that lingers for quite some time after use, allowing you to use it as a natural perfume. Rose water can be a unique addition to your beauty regimen because it’s easy, healing, and all-natural. Plus, the roses provide a light aromatic scent that can be calming and peaceful. Rose Water as a Toner and Cleanser Rose water possesses the sweet, delicate scent of the roses from which it is made. It is a natural mild antiseptic and is recommended for acne and skin irritation, for nourishing and hydrating the skin and face, and for nourishing the body after a shower or bath. - it regenerates the skin. - it restores radiance to your complexion and light. - it soothes and refreshes the skin gently. Hydrated skin is crucial for preventing wrinkles and balancing sebum! Read more 100% Natural The best thing about rosewater toner is it's a natural, good-for-you way to care for your skin. In most cases, toners consist only of organic rosewater and nothing else. Rose water does an amazing job at hydrating and moisturizing the skin, helping to create a revitalized, refreshed look. It’s nourishment is also great for use on the hair as well, as a natural conditioner. Read more Rose Water For Hair Eliminates Scalp Issues - Suffering from scalp conditions like dandruff, dryness, or inflammation? Rose water can help remove irritating scalp issues that can lead to lack of growth. Promotes Hair Growth - Rose water contains vitamin A, C, D, E, & B3, all of which strengthen the hair. It’s also loaded with flavonoids, tannins, and antioxidants which combat aging of the scalp and follicle cells. Many women use rose water for hair growth, as it helps to stimulate the scalp and reduce hair fall. Read more Quality Organic Ingredients Organic Distilled Rose Water (Rosa Damascena) (Certified Organic Ingredient) Food Grade NON-GMO Non-GMO and sustainably sourced. No Harsh ChemicalsNo Added FragrancesNo AlcoholNo OilsNo ParabensNo Preservatives Sweet Essentials offers a cruelty-free product line. Sweet Essentials products are never tested on animals. Read more Rose Water For Everyone Rose water is a wonderful skincare ingredient and has been noted as being very versatile - great for practically any hair and skin type. The beauty of roses goes beyond their pride of place in the garden. Read more