Purodora Lab Deodorizing Dog Shampoo for Sensitive Skin | All-Natural, Organic, Hypoallergenic Odor Neutralizer for Home and Professional Grooming (500ml, 17oz – Aloe & White Tea Scent)
Pattern Name: Shampoo
Material Type: Sensitive Skin
Brand: Purodora Lab
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 2.36 x 9.06 inches; 1.21 Pounds
- Item model number : 1-622-500ML
- Date First Available : September 7, 2021
- Manufacturer : Purodora Lab
- Country of Origin : Canada
- ELIMINATES ODORS AT THE SOURCE Purodora Lab odor neutralizers are built on innovative molecular odor-neutralizing technology and extensive laboratory research. Our products are also backed by decades of successful real-world use. We dont just mask odors, we eliminate them at the source, so you can get rid of that smelly dog smell and breathe easy.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN Our sensitive skin formula is hypoallergenic and non-irritating for pets with sensitive skin. Designed for dogs, but is also suitable for most pets including cats. Please follow directions, and consult your veterinarian if you have concerns. Contains rice oil and rice protein to moisturize the coat, leaving it soft and shiny. Rinses away easily. Leaves a fresh aloe & white tea scent on coat for several days
- RESTORES SOFTNESS AND SHINE Your pets coat deserves to look good and feel good. Purodora Lab dog shampoo contains oils and proteins that hydrate and condition the coat, leaving it shiny and full of body.
- SAFE FOR PETS AND THE ENVIRONMENT Our pet deodorizing products are animal cruelty free, and biodegradable, and our packaging is recyclable. Our pH-balanced formulas are non-irritating, and tested under dermatological control. We do not test on animals, and are certified by PETA. Keep your pet clean and smelling great the safe way!
- WOMEN OWNED AND MADE IN CANADA Purodora Lab is proud to a certified women owned business. We are a family-run Canadian company that develops and manufactures effective, environmentally friendly odor neutralizers for personal, home and commercial use right here in Quebec, Canada.