QiiMii 1.5" Tri Clamp Adapter to 3/4" MNPT Thread Ferrule Sanitary Pipe Fitting
Size: TC 50.5mm x MNPT 3/4"
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 5.12 x 3.54 x 1.97 inches; 4.23 Ounces
- Date First Available : September 22, 2020
- Manufacturer : QiiMii
- Best Sellers Rank: #42,545 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #41 in Sanitary Fittings
- #41 in Sanitary Fittings
- Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings
- NPT Size:3/4 Inch;Tri clamp Size: 1.5 Inch
- length:1.38 Inch= 35 MM
- The Milling edge design is more easier to install than other.
- Suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications.
- Made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
This QiiMii tri clamp to MNPT thread adapter is made of stainless steel 304 for corrosion resistance and it is durable. High and low temperature resistance. Product Type Milling edge is easier to install.Made of Stainless Steel 304,more durable and long-lasting.Secure, rust-resistant.The surface of this tri clamp adapter is polished. User Suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications.Made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures.Milling edge is easier to install. Clamp Size 1.5 inch tri clamp2 inch tri clamp3 inch tri clamp Read more Determining NPT/NPS Size: To distinguish between NPT and NPS is based on the nominal pipe diameter, not the outside diameter (OD) of the threads. For example: A 1/2" NPT male fitting has an outside thread diameter of approximately 3/4", but as stated the correct NPT size is 1/2", including the counterpart female.While NPT and NPS threads may be joined together, their threads may not form a proper seal, or not be an optimal connection. Read more Note Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Sanitary fittings are used in the food, beverage, biotech, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries to transport fluids through pipe lines and are available in a range of materials, finishes, and shapes. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness). Read more Your Perfect Choice Use this high quanity sight glass for your pipe. Read more