Quadri - Figaro Chain in Real Solid 925 Sterling Silver 5MM Italian Necklaces for Women Men Girls Boys - 16 to 30 Inch - Diamond Cut - Premium Quality Made in Italy Certified - Gift Box Included 22 Inches

  • Sale
  • Regular price $65.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.


Quadri - Figaro Chain in Real Solid 925 Sterling Silver 5MM Italian Necklaces for Women Men Girls Boys - 16 to 30 Inch - Diamond Cut - Premium Quality Made in Italy Certified - Gift Box Included



Product Details

Style: 22 Inches
Brand: QUADRI
MPN: 22AG1007
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply

  • Department ‏ : ‎ Boys
  • Date First Available ‏ : ‎ May 15, 2020
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Quadri Gioielli Srl

PURE 925 ITALIAN SILVER Our Silver jewelry is cast using 925 silver casting grain. This means that 92.5% of your Quadri silver piece is made of fine silver, while the remaining 7.5% is a careful mixture of alloys that help keep the silver hard so it can best withstand day to day wear. 55 YEARS OF BUSINESS Quadri company has been producing jewelry items in Italy since 1968, handing down the goldsmith tradition from generation to generation. PERFECT GIFT FOR MAN/WOMAN For yourself or the special one in your life, this elegant Chain makes the ideal gift for the man or woman with a sophisticated sense of fashion. MADE IN ITALY GUARANTEED All our products are authenticated by our 925 ITALY and the 2692VI marks by the Italian Chamber of Commerce. This mark is granted only to Italian jewelry manufacturing companies. Read more Read more Read more Read more