Quickun Brass Hose Barb Reducer 1/2" to 5/16" Barbed Reducer Fitting Reducing Splicer Mender Union Adapter for Air Water Fuel (Pack of 3)
Number of Items: 3
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 2.09 x 1.73 x 0.51 inches; 0.39 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 20, 2020
- Manufacturer : Quickun
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,797 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #25 in Barbed Hose Fittings
- #25 in Barbed Hose Fittings
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 61 ratings
- Material: Brass. Connections size: 1/2" x 5/16"
- Contains no lead. NOT FOR POTABLE WATER
- Type : Barb Hose Mender/Splicer Reducer. Adapter for connecting a hose to a hose threaded connection of a different diameter
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Temperatures range from -40 to 160 F. 150 PSI maximum working pressure
Size:1/2-5/16 | Number of Items:3 This Quickun Series hose fitting is made of forged brass and connects and branches two hoses. This fitting has barbed ends to create a tight seal on a hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (not included). It is made of forged brass for greater strength than cast brass. Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls And tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.