Remote Control Helicopter, SYMA S107H Aircraft with Altitude Hold, One Key take Off/Landing, 3.5 Channel, Gyro Stabilizer and High &Low Speed, LED Light for Indoor to Fly for Kids and Beginners(Red)
- Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.1 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 - 10 years
- Altitude Hold FunctionCompared with other helicopters,SYMA S107H-R with this function but most of others without this function.it be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids.
- One Key Take Off/Landingwith these functions,The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginers.
- Whole Alloy body&Anti-CollisionWhole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginner to play as no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable FrequenciesUp, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- [Helicopter with several certificatesFCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standard. It is very safety for kids playing.
Main Features for Helicopter One Key Take Off / Landing Great for Beginners and Kids - Ready to fly design makes it as a good choice for kids and beginners.One Key Take Off: The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off.One Key Landing: The helicopter will fly down slowly and land on the ground automatically before the motors stopping. Altitude Hold Remote control helicopter will be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids, and more stable for flying. How to Charge? please connect the helicopter to computer or table by cable to charge. (see picture as above) Tips:Do not to plug the cable into AC socket while charging, which will burn or broke the battery. For charging-- No light to indicate while charging and To be turned red once full of charge. Read more Flying Instructions: to turn on the helicopter at first and then the indicator of helicopter will flashing.(see picture 1)to turn on the remoter control and then the indicator will light. (see picture 2)to move the left throttle stick fully up and then down, and then will have a beep sounds which indicate successfully pairing. (see picture 3)to press the button--Auto take- off/landing button, which located at first button on the left front side of remote control, and then the helicopter is ready to fly. (see picture 4) Read more The Scope of Flight the remote control with 2.4G. it support the scope of flight is 787inch(about 20m). pls play it in the scope of light to get the best flight experience. Emergency Stop Regardless of the helicopter being hit, the helicopter will be intact and the blades will stop rotating.When you find the drone is out of sight or performs strangely, long press this button to stop flying immediately. Playing with Child It is the best gift to your kids.what is more, it is also the best gifts for your kids with parents accompany to play. Read more 1 x SYMA Helicopter1 x Tail Blade1 x USB Charger Cable1 x Screwdriver1 x Remote Control Transmitter1 x User Manual Remote Control Distance: 20m(787 inch)Product Size: 8.661.54.13 inchBattery for Helicopter: 3.7V 150 mAh (Included)Channel: 3.5CHBattery for Transmitter: 4 x AA battery (not Included)Recharging time: < 60 minsFlight Time: 5-6 minsFunction: Forward/Backward,Turn Left/Turn Right, Ascend/Descend, Left/Right Fine-tuning, One-key Take off/Landing, Attitude Hold, Emergency stop, LED Light Tips:For beginner, we suggest you can play it indoor to avoid the death of the motor.Kindly read the manual carefully and follow its instructions for troubleshooting steps before you start to play with the helicopter.please adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control During the flight. Read more