Ring Out Shampoo and Soap 32 oz - Pet and Show Livestock Shampoo with Tea Tree Essential Oil Cleans, Strengthens and Promotes Health of Hair While Reducing Hair Loss and Scarring Caused by Ringworm
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 3 x 12 inches; 2 Pounds
- Date First Available : April 9, 2019
- Manufacturer : FlexTran, Inc.
- USE AS A REGULAR SHAMPOO FOR PETS & Safe To Use As Part Of An Overall Protocol For Treatment & Prevention Against Ringworm Fungi, Mange, Dermatitis, Bacteria & Viruses
- WORKS ON ALL ANIMALS including dogs, cats, guinea pigs, horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, and other animals large or small.
- SMELLS GREAT and leaves the hair super soft, healthy and manageable. Animals even like the smell.
- SAFE FOR PEOPLE & ANIMALS. Made with ProH Technology, a Non Toxic food grade chemistry. Non Staining on animals, furniture or fabrics.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED are you not 100 percent satisfied Then we aren't either, let us know and we will refund you 100 percent !
- Unit count type: Fl Oz
Ring Out Shampoo and Soap is used to help Prevent Hair Loss and Scaring and skin irrigation caused by Ringworm, mange, dermatitis, and other skin conditions potentially caused by fungus, spores, bacteria or viruses. Safely using low pH food grade chemistry of ProH Technology that will not hurt the skin of the animals or people this shampoo is a great part of most biosecurity protocols aimed to help protect the animals skin from pathogens. Great for all animals including: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Sheep, Goats, Cattle, Pigs and all others large and small. 32 oz Ready to Use Formula. Also use as a soap to clean and protect surfaces that a prone to host bacteria, fungus and viruses. These surfaces can include kennels, bowls, combs, tools, stalls, etc. Non- Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, Biodegradable, Water Soluble, Hypo- Allergenic, GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe). Also use to shampoo animals with hot spots, wool fungus, foot rot, thrush, rain rot, proud flesh, skin disorders. Clean animals and even your hands as a practice in good hygiene. Rinse animals then spray with Ring Out Spray for even better results. A must have product for every animal owner. Because of the safe but low acidity of this product, the soap will not be as thick or suds up as much as some other soap and shampoos. Don’t be alarmed, you will find that it will lather and help get your animal healthy and happy.