Royal Green Guest Check Board, 1 Part Booked with 15 Lines, Package of 10 Books
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 6.75 x 4.5 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : GC3632-1-IN
- Date First Available : February 26, 2017
- Manufacturer : Royal
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,196 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) #8 in Commercial Guest Checks
- #8 in Commercial Guest Checks
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 113 ratings
- CONVENIENT SIZE: Each pad has 50 checks. Small and lightweight enough for servers to comfortably carry. Paper is economical and lightweight. Book size is 3.5" x 6.75".
- LINED PAGES: Each page has conveniently spaced lines, perfect for easily keeping track of each person's order! Restaurant staff are able to complete their jobs more professionally. There is space at the bottom for recording tax and the total order amount.
- BETTER THAN MEMORY! These checks offer menu prompts, which helps servers relay information to the kitchen with ease. Menu prompts help avoid mistakes and lead to improved customer satisfaction! Encourages repeat customers!
- STYLE: These guest checks are in a one part book style. The book is held together with staples. A perforated edge at the top of the paper makes it easy to tear away without damaging the paper or the information. The book is composed of green guest check pages with no carbon copies.
- HELPFUL FOR KITCHEN STAFF! These server pads help kitchen staff keep track of orders, the number of guests in each party, and who is responsible for each table.
Improve accuracy, improve customer satisfaction!These server pads help serving staff relay customer orders with ease and accuracy. Menu prompts help prevent mistakes. Improved customer satisfaction will result in repeat customers!Small and compact!These order pads are small, lightweight and easy for servers to carry. They are one part books without carbon copies. AppearanceEach page is lined, with space for the date, number of guests, the table number, and menu prompts. Area for including taxes and total is on the bottom of the page.