SAKURA - XSC-19 Sakura Solidified Paint Solid Marker, Red (Box of 12)
- Package Dimensions : 5.36 x 4.69 x 1.65 inches; 10.4 Ounces
- Item model number : XSC-19
- Date First Available : April 15, 2013
- Manufacturer : Sakura Color Products of America, Inc.
- Best Sellers Rank: #96,937 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) #646 in Paint Pens & Markers
- #646 in Paint Pens & Markers
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 29 ratings
- The tough marker for tough jobs, the Solid Marker is solidified paint in a marker stick
- Marks on almost any surface, through rust, dust and water
- Dries within minutes, and is permanent once dry
- Solid Markers won't fade or wash off like chalk
- The special "stay fresh" twist mechanism keeps paint fresh and ready to use
Sakura Color Products tough marker for tough jobs, the Solid Marker is solidified paint in a marker stick. Dries within minutes, and is permanent once dry. Solid Markers won't fade or wash off like chalk. The special "stay fresh" twist mechanism keeps paint fresh and ready to use. Ideal for use on wood, cloth and canvas, plastic, steel and iron, rubber, cardboard, glass, fiberglass and concrete. Solid Marker features a tough, broad stroke, is quick-drying and virtually odorless. This marker is widely used in commercial and industrial applications in construction, welding and fabrication, pipelines and drilling, assembly lines, automotive tires and windshields, HVAC, plumbing systems or with stencils. Working temperature range: 14 to 392 degree F. 13-millimeters wide mark can be trimmed with knife for smaller marks. Alcohol based cleaners will remove ink from non-porous surfaces. Marker material can be removed from non - porous surfaces using alcohol - based solvents. Non-toxic formula. No dripping or mess - mark upside down, sideways, any angle. Quick - drying formula, usually dries within 5 to 10 minutes. Goes on smooth right from the start, just uncap and start marking. Convenient twist - up mechanism advances marker material easily. No hazardous material labeling or handling needed. Meets ASTM and ACMI non-toxicity standards, and is AP seal certified.