Scandvik 08116112017 Stainless Steel Hose Clamp (SAE Size 6, 13-20 mm, 1/2" - 13/16", 9mm Band, 13620), 10 Pack
- Manufacturer: Scandvik
- Brand: Scandvik
- Model: ABA 316
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 3 inches
- Item model number: 08116112017
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Exterior: Machined
- Manufacturer Part Number: 08116112017
- Cover Included: 10 hose clamps
- Date First Available: February 19, 2010
- All 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- Rolled up band edges prevent cutting into the Hose.
- Six degree thread pitch angle creates a vibration proof clamp
- All pressed worm gear housing increases the strength of the clamp by 30%.
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
Aba 316 stainless steel hose clamps are the perfect choice for applications where premium corrosion resistance is required. All parts are made of 316 stainless steel. The All pressed worm housing increases the strength of the hose clamp by 30%. since the radius of each housing is carefully adapted to the relevant hose diameter and due to the smooth Transition between housing and band, extremely good compatibility with the shape of the hose is achieved. The intact Grain structure increases the strength reserve of the clamp and enables you to use an ABA clamp up to TEN times. The rolled up band edges of the ABA clamps prevent it from cutting into the hose and forming such a smooth Transition between the edge of the band and the hose that crack formation and fractural impressions are avoided. Consequently even inexpensive hoses last longer. The threads are specially stamped and leave the inside of the clamp completely smooth. The smooth inside of the band eliminates friction between the hose and the band, thus the clamp will seal 360 degrees around. Thread engagement gives strength and reliability. The square threads of the screw are rolled and those on the band stamped by a special process. The 6 degree thread pitch angle not only gives you a completely vibration-proof clamp but also a clamp which grips the hose more firmly All the way around without calling for more force on the screwdriver.