SCERRING 6-12PCS 16G 316L Stainless Steel Septum Hoop Nose Ring Horseshoe Rings Cartilage Daith Tragus Clicker Retainer Body Piercing Jewelry
Color: 12PCS - Black&Rose Gold
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: BJS0111
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: SCERRING
- Metal stamp: NA
- Metal: Stainless steel
- Material: metal, Crystal
- Gem Type: Cubic zirconia
- Model number: BJS0111
- Includes 12 PCS Septum Nose Rings Come as a Set. Different Kinds of Appearances Satisfied all You Needs.
- Made with surgical grade 316L Stainless Steel,durable and hypoallergenic, completely non-corrosive,lead and nickel free, also resistant to acid, alkali, no fading, no distortion.
- Gauge: 16G(1.2mm); Inner diameter: 5/16"(8mm) - 3/8"(10mm), CZ Septem Rings Bar Length are 6mm . Good to as Septem Ring, Lip, Nipple, Eyebrown,Tragus, Nose, Earrings, Cartilage Piercings and so on.
- It's the best gift for for Birthday, Christmas Day, Anniversary Day, Valentine's Day and more.
- Satisfied Guarantee: Promise 90-day Exchange or Money Back Guarantee, If You Have any Dissatisfied with the Item.
SCERRING STORY We're professional manufacture and sales all kinds of high quality body piercing jewelry. All of our products material are 316L surgical steel, titanium or hypoallergenic acrylic with our 100% quality guarantee. SCERRING SERVICE We regard product quality and service quality are the foundation of enterprise, every link of quality control throughout the development, design, production and service process. We have a professional QC team,all products were inspected one by one before shipment.SCERRING is your reliable choice of Fashion Jewelry HOW TO PROPERLY CLEAN BODY JEWELRY For body piercings that are not oral piercings, you can use an anti-bacterial soap. Wash your hands thoroughly with an anti-bacterial soap before handling your jewelry. Wash each piece of body jewelry separately under clean, warm running water with anti-bacterial soap for 2-3 minutes. Allow the body jewelry to air dry completely. If you do not intend to wear the body jewelry right away, store it in a clean reseal-able bag or container until you are ready to wear it. For oral body jewelry you can use an alcohol free anti-septic or anti- bacterial mouthwash to clean the jewelry. Place the body jewelry in a small, clean container and add enough mouthwash to cover the jewelry entirely. Allow the body jewelry to soak in the mouthwash for several minutes. Remove the body jewelry from the container after washing your hands and place it on a clean paper towel so it can air dry. Once the jewelry is dry, either put it in or store it away in a reseal-able bag or container.