Shea Terra Organics Hair Repair Herbal Butter | Natural Hair Restoration and Dry Itchy Scalp Treatment - Rinse Out or Leave-In Conditioner - 4 oz
Scent: Herbal Hair Repair Butter
Size: 4 Ounce
Brand: Shea Terra Organics
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.8 x 2.6 x 1.5 inches; 8.8 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Shea Terra
- Best Sellers Rank: #138,546 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) #467 in Hair Treatment Oils
- #467 in Hair Treatment Oils
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 42 ratings
- Nature's Formula For Dry and Damaged Hair - Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E making it ideal for repairing split ends or damaged hair. It can even moisturize hair damaged from chemicals, bleach, blow dryer heat, or other factors causing frizzy hair or breakage. The best part about this natural hair butter is it never leaves your head greasy or heavy. Get your shine back with this damaged hair conditioner massaging and nourishing your strands back to health!
- Suitable For All Hair Types - Hair comes in many different shapes, sizes, colors, and styles. This shea butter hair cream is cool with that and never discriminates, no matter if you have thick, coarse, curly, thin, or any other kind of hair that grows. Natural hair repair treatment with shea hair butter will revitalize brittle, burnt, or dry hair beginning at the root follicles all the way to the split ends. 100% natural and eco-friendly with no synthetic relaxers or fragrances added!
- Hello Beautiful Hair - Restore your hair back to brilliant beauty and shine using this Hair Repair Herbal Butter as a stay-in conditioner or wash it out after 20 minutes for quick hydrating results. Shea butter is loaded with nourishing vitamins such as A and E as well as essential fatty acids that combine to strengthen strands, replenish split ends, and create a healthy scalp to encourage all-natural hair growth.
- Shea Terra Advantage - Cruelty Free Hair Solution - Shea Terra Organics products are safe for sensitive skin and never tested on animals. This ancient, yet advanced hair repair is beneficial to people of all ages, making it the perfect gift for anybody you know, young or old! Give the precious gift of time to yourself and others who want to age beautifully. No Drying Alcohol. No Parabens. No Synthetic Fragrance. No hype. Just the GOOD stuff in this bottle. Use daily.
Scent:Herbal Hair Repair Butter | Size:4 Ounce Healthy Hair Repair Moisturizer and TonerAcross Africa's driest regions grow plants and trees with remarkable abilities to repair hair and increase growth. From the softening properties of Africa's upside down tree to the nourishing properties of the Egyptian carrot seed, Shea Terra Organics' Hair Repair Herbal Butter combines Africa's most nutritive ingredients to help repair damaged or dry hair. These reparative oils and butters have been used in Africa to protect and condition hair for thousands of years and now you can enjoy the same benefits without getting your passport ready! Everything from weather and environment to accidents or water softness can affect your hair's health. That doesn't mean you have to have to live with bad hair every day until it grows out again though! Shea butter is nature's formula for dry and damaged hair but this Hair Repair Herbal Butter doesn't stop there. When combined with the restorative healing properties of the other essential ingredients, repairing hair damaged from heat, split ends, or other issues becomes therapeutic.Natural Beauty that EmpowersShea Terra Organics is founded by Tammie Umbel, an enterprising super mom, who built the company while homeschooling 14 of her children. Shea Terra Organics grew out of Tammie’s vision to develop natural skin care treatments that would not only heal and beautify those who use them, but also empower and enrich the lives of many impoverished villages and families throughout Africa.Since early 2000, Shea Terra Organics has been working with cooperatives and conservation groups to source our natural, organic ingredients in a sustainable and ethical way that would create economic opportunities and preserve wildlife. We share these indigenous, time-tested healing ingredients through our breadth of product lines, which include facial care, body treatments, hair herbals and maternity & newborn remedies.