Simplicity Parenting Daily Rhythm Clock for Easing Anxiety, and Discipline Free Transitions for Parents with Young Children
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 1 x 1 inches
- Batteries required: No
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- BEAUTIFULLY ILLUSTRATED - Made by Straw to Gold to help parents with young children mark the changing activities throughout the course of a day with a shooting star movable clock hand to point to each new phase of the day.
- GENUINELY QUICK, EASY & FUN ASSEMBLY - The pieces for this Daily Rhythm Clock are simply cut out with scissors. The assembly is straightforward and can be done with or without the video instruction available. Magnets and damage free wall mounts included give the option of hanging it on the wall or the refrigerator.
- CREATE A RHYTHM CLOCK FOR EVERY DAY - Easily exchange the pictures around the perimeter of the clock for school days, holidays, weekends and more, with the wide variety of drawings attached to the clock with decorative paperclips included.
- ENJOY THE NEW CALM IN YOUR FAMILYS LIFE - From wake up time to bedtime experience the magic that comes with children knowing what comes next... Avoid arguments and tantrums that tend to result from a childs disorientation, with the aid of the rhythms you as a parent set for each day. Ideal in helping to regulate kids emotions.
- GENTLER & MORE PREDICTABLE TRANSITIONS - This Daily Rhythm Clock is the perfect tool to assist parents in their efforts to establish joyful transitions throughout the day. One kit contains 4 pieces of quality card stock for the background clock, 23 discs of interchangeable illustrations to choose from, plus 5 blanks for a do-it-yourself drawing option, a shooting star clock hand, and all the accessories for an easily assembled Daily Rhythm Clock.
Perfect for Families, Day Care Centers and Early Childhood Centers Straw to Gold has put together a simple and straightforward kit for you to assemble at home. All you need is a pair of scissors, a hole-punch and a flat surface to work on. (Optional: piece of string and picture hanging hook) Here are the instructions:For the background - Line up two quarters of the clock face at a time, turn and tape together along the back. Then tape the two halves together to make the 16”disc of the clock face - Cut out the clock face - Cut out the shooting star and punch a hole at the end where it is marked - Stick reinforcement stickers onto the front and back of the center of the clock face, and the hole in the shooting star hand - Connect the hand to the clock face with the brass fastener For the Illustrated Discs - Cut out the illustrated icons of your choice and pin them around the clock in the order of the course of your day with the decorative paperclips - Optional: draw your own illustrations on the blank discs providedHanging your Daily Rhythm Clock - You can use the magnets to affix the Daily Rhythm Clock to your fridge, or… - Stick one or two adhesive hang tags to the back of the clock and using a piece of string, hang the clock on the wallWhat does the kit include?