Single Cultured Freshwater Pearl Bracelet Handmade Leather Pearl Jewelry for Women Girls
Style: 7'' Black
Brand: Aobei Pearl
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 3.1 x 2.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Item model number: AMB001-H18
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Aobei Pearl
- Metal stamp: NA
- Metal: no-metal-type
- Material: Pearl
- Gem Type: NA
- Length: 18 millimeters
- Chain: Cord Chain
- Resizable: No
- Model number: AMB001-H18
- Number of pearls: 2
- Surface markings and blemishes: lightly-blemished
- Shape: Potato
- Uniformity: good
- Luster: High luster
- Minimum color: White
- Size per pearl: 9-9.5mm,11-11.5mm
- Stringing Method: Double-Knotted-on-String
- Pearl type: Freshwater cultured
- Stone Treatment Method: bleached
- Bracelet Style Handmade knotted single white potato cultured freshwater pearl bracelet with genuine leather cord for girls, we handpick pearls with good luster, quality, color and cleanliness. This versatile pearl bracelet is Subtle and Simple, its perfect for everyday wear or a night out.
- Bracelet Specification This bracelet length is 7 inch. This gorgeous single freshwater pearl bracelet is made with a beautiful high luster 11-11.5 mm freshwater pearl on a 2 mm genuine black leather cord. For the clasp I used a 9 mm potato freshwater pearl. All the pearls are in white color with bleached treatment. I handpick all my pearls to ensure you get the best quality.
- Choose Your Length Here is an easy way to measure it, take a piece of string and wrap comfortably around and mark, then hold it against to a ruler for your length. any questions please feel free to contact me.
- How to Identify Pearls The luster of pearls is the measure of the quantity and quality of light that is reflected from the surface of a bead or just below the surface of a bead. The luster of a pearl of good quality is sharp and bright. You should almost be able to see your reflection on the surface of a pearl. A pearl that appears too white, dull or limestone, is of low quality.
- Quality Guarantee Aobei Pearl guarantee all pearls used for Aobei Pearl Jewelry are 100% Genuine Cultured Freshwater Pearls. If you are not completely satisfied with our jewelry, 100% Money Back Guarantee, simply return it with full refund. Buy absolutely no risk.
Aobei Pearl - Love My Pearls & Designs Aobei Pearl Co., Ltd. was officially established in 2005 in the original place of cultured freshwater pearl Zhuji,China. We are specialized in Freshwater Pearl Necklace, Pearl Bracelet, Pearl Earrings and Genuine Leather Cord Jewelry. For over 15 years, pearls have been our passion. We can offer variety of pearls in different shape, size and color. And hope you will enjoy this perfect compliment to your outfit for years to come. Care of Pearl Care of Pearl Pearls are a chemical and an organic gem that require specialized care. They deteriorate in contact with chemicals like household cleaners, perfumes, cosmetics, and any hair care product of all kinds. A good rule of thumb is that your pearls are "The Last Thing You Put On", when dressing, and "The First Thing You Take Off", when you get home. The surface of a pearl is soft and can be easily damaged, store it inside a well made jewelry box for safe keeping. Certification of Authenticity GENUINE CULTURED FRESHWATER PEARLS We certifies that all Aobei's items are handcrafted with genuine cultured pearls. We pledge that each Aobei Pearl jewelry design is comprise of the finest selection of freshwater pearls handpicked and sourced from China's pearl farms. Only the most brilliant & lustrous pearls are selected to become Pernnla Pearl Jewelry. What sets Aobei Pearl apart is our meticulous attention to detail. Each pearl is hand selected and each jewelry design re-inspected before being packaged in our luxurious Aobei Pearl boxes. How to Tell Real Pearls from Imitation Pearls: Surface Real pearls are only rarely "perfect". Their outer nacre layer may also reflect light differently on different parts of the pearl. Imitation pearls are almost always “too perfect” they look perfectly spherical, they have the same amount of luster on every part of the surface, and show no indents or imperfections. Magnify the surfaces of the pearls with a magnifier. If they look grainy, the beads are imitation pearls. If they look scaly, maze-like, they are real pearls. (Under 64-power magnification) Shape Most real pearls are rarely round. A pearl necklace strand that is perfectly round commands an extremely high price and is very rare. Touching Real pearls are cold to touch for the first couple of seconds before warming up against your skin. Fake plastic pearls have the same temperature as the room temperature and you don’t feel the coolness when you touch them. However, fake ones that are made of glass beads can be cool to touch to start with. But it tends to take them longer to warm up against your skin than real pearls.