Soldering Gun, NEWACALOX Automatic 60W Electronics Solder Iron Gun Kit, Soldering Tools with Desoldering Pump, Tweezers, Soldering Wires, for Jewelry, Home DIY, Circuit Board Repair
MPN: Soldering iron
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: NEWACALOX
- Part Number: Soldering iron
- Item Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 11.97 x 9.58 x 1.38 inches
- Item model number: SGY-005B
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Size: 19*18(cm)
- Color: Green
- Style: Gun
- Material: Alloy tip + ABS strong plastic
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 110 Volts
- Wattage: 60 watts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Temperature Range: 430 Degrees Celsius
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Special Features: Automatic Solder Feeder, One hand operate,Inner-heated Soldering Gun, Ceramic heating core,
- Included Components: Desoldering pump, soldering wire, tweezers
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Date First Available: September 3, 2018
- 5-IN-1 SOLDERING GUNS KIT -The automatic soldering gun kit of "NEWACALOX", is the most functional, reliable and safe welding tool. The soldering iron kit, comes with soldering gun, desoldering pump, 2 tweezers and solder wire. It is ideal and the perfect helper when connecting components.
- ONE-HAND OPERATION - It can operate by one hand, you don't need to point your tin wire and tin gun with all your hands again and you won't burn your hands accidentally any more. The soldering wire stand ensures the hands-free solder supply during soldering. Soldering iron heat up very quickly(thermostat range 200 c - 450 c), which has a longer service life and heating fast.
- SOLDERING GUN UNIQUE FEATURE- Natural mica heating core, heating up fast, long life, can be replaced, easily assembled and dismantled. Soldering tools can meet your daily work and hobby requirements, such as: As an electrical repair, for home improvement and other soldering projects.
- DISCHARGE WITH THE VACUUM PUMP - The desoldering pump, is a high-pressure vacuum tube, with an aluminum body frame that allows easy one-handed operation and is best suited for soldering printed circuit boards
- WHAT YOU GET- 1 x solder gun, 2 x tweezers, 1 x desoldering pump,1 x soldering wire, 1 x user manual.US based customer support, 30 days full satisfaction no question asked return period.
NEWACALOX soldering gun used in electric circuit borad repair,home DIY soldering and more. Feature: Inner-heated ceramic solder gun heater heating fasting(can replace), warm-up time within 2-4 minute. Soldering gun kit with operating by one hand and automatic solder feeder. 5 in 1 kit meet your all solder demand Update: We upgrate our package, reinforced packaging,avoid soldering gun doesn't work status. Specs: Power: 60W Voltage: 110V Temp Range: 200℃ - 450 ℃ Material: ABS + Alloy tip Tips model: 900M series Cable length: 1.3m Warm-up time: 2-4 minute Tweezers:Fine tip curved(12cm),fine tip straight(14cm) Soldering wire: Diameter 1mm Soldering Gun It is widely used in small appliance repair, soldering circuit board, Watches, mobile phone, TV capacitors or accessories, appliance repair, home DIY hobbyists, jewelry solder and more. Read more Desoldering Pump Whether you are right or left-handed, you can using the desoldering pump by just cocking it and pressing the trigger button with one hand when you are ready, the desoldering pump designed with double ring double open and "vacuum" button, which make the sucking power awesome. Tweezers Excellent for phone, watch fixing, electronics maintenance, jewelry and other fine crafts, medical and laboratory work, more works 900M Series Tips 900M soldering iron tip with chrome-plated, features fast thermal conductivity and longevity. Inner-heated ceramic technology makes the 60W soldering iron heat up very quickly(thermostat range 200 °c - 450 °c), which has a longer service life and heating fast. Read more SINGLE HAND OPERATION The solder wire scaffold provides the hands-free solder feeding while soldering, with you pressing the trigger, the solder wire trace down the steel wire pipe into heated-up solder head, then melt and flow down to the place where you are repairing. Read more