Spoil Cupid 925 Sterling Silver Plain Smooth Round Bead Ball Stud Earrings
Color: Gold 3mm
Metal Type: yellow-gold-plated-silver
Brand: Spoil Cupid
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Item model number: FE00066-G3
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Spoil Cupid
- Metal stamp: 925 Sterling
- Metal: yellow-gold-plated-silver
- Material: metal
- Gem Type: NA
- Back finding: Post with friction back
- Model number: FE00066-G3
- IDEAL EVERYDAY PIECE: Are you looking for a way to add a pretty finishing touch to your everyday outfit? Simple yet classic, our gold plated ball stud earrings are the perfect solution! Big enough to be noticeable, yet subtle enough to not overpower your ears, these ball studs are a must-have for any womans jewelry collection!
- MATCH THEM WITH ANYTHING: Although perfect to wear by themselves, the sterling silver ball stud earrings can be easily combined with any other earring style: hoops, studs, dangles, you name it.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: If you have sensitive skin, and often get rashes and skin irritation from earrings, these gold plated studs are perfect for you. All of our earrings are hypoallergenic, and contain no traces of lead or nickel.
- RANGE OF SIZES: Our sterling silver ball earrings come in sizes ranging from 3 to 6 mm, and are extremely lightweight and comfortable, so you can use them for your earlobe, tragus, or cartilage. Moreover, the 3mm stud is perfect for nose piercings!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The ball studs are made from genuine 925 sterling silver, and are plated with 14K gold. Were convinced you will love the quality and craftsmanship of these exquisite gold plated earrings, however, if youre not totally satisfied we will offer you a full refund.
GEMME JEWELRY We use fine metal sterling silver and gold to ensure the quality of our jewelry.We are devoted to provide professional opinions and answers to all our customers' questions at all time. Read more Hypoallergenic Hypoallergenic jewelry is specifically made for those who experience allergic reactions to certain types of metals. We ensure all of our products are NICKEL AND LEAD FREE. Although there are some people who are allergic to silver, most people who are allergic to nickel are not allergic to silver because sterling silver is an almost pure metal usually made from 92.5% silver and 7.5% of other metals like zinc or copper, so it does not contain nickel, the most common source of allergies. Read more 925 Sterling Silver Sterling silver in the U.S. is almost always marked with a small engraving of 925, .925, or 92.5. This is one of the ways to know if it is real sterling silver. Other countries have different standards, so pay attention to the hallmark on any piece of jewelry. Read more Care For Your Silver and Gold Jewelry With proper care, sterling silver jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver or gold jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Avoid exposing your silver or gold jewelry to household chemicals when cleaning with bleach or ammonia, or when swimming in chlorinated water, as these chemicals can do a lot of damages. Take off your jewelry before shower or going to beach. Clean your jewelry regularly gently with a polish cloth. Read more Read more