SPUNKYsoul Feather Circle Long Necklace for Women Collection
Style: 3 Toned Patina Copper
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: feather-set
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: SPUNKYsoul
- Metal stamp: NA
- Metal: Stainless steel
- Gem Type: NA
- Clasp: Lobster claw
- Model number: feather-set
- Stone shape: NA
- FREE SPIRIT! BOHO PATINA FEATHER WITH 3 MIXED METAL CIRCLE RINGS WITH MATCHING EARRINGS. Perfect for every day or for layering with other pieces. This playful necklace makes an ideal finishing touch to your outfit.
- SILVER CHAIN: The chain measures 27" long with 3" of additional adjusting links with lobster claw clasp, feather measures 2 inched long. EARRINGS: Weigh 1.5 grams, 1.5 inches long. Fish hook earrings with plastic back.
- SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO TREAT YOURSELF. :-D LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE GIFT? You'll love this so much you will want to buy more for all your friends. Great gift for a graduation, going away party, changing jobs or the beginning of any new journey. Comes in gift box.
Symbolic Meanings of Feathers In many cultures feathers symbolize truth and spiritual evolution to a higher plane. Feathers can be worn to symbolize a new beginning or simplify a reminder to lighten up and find joy in your situation and don't take life so seriously. Or to remind us that loves ones that have passed on to the angels are with us. According to author Doreen Virtue: Maat is the goddess of fairness, integrity, promises, truth, and justice. Her symbol is a feather, which she uses with a scale of justice to weight the heaviness of guilt or deceit within a newly deceased soul's heart. Maat will keep dishonest individuals and situations away from you and protect against dark or lower energies. THE CIRCLE IS A DEEPLY SYMBOLIC SHAPE with so many meanings, including the Circle of life, the infinity of the universe, love, the planets, shapes in nature etc.