Strider - 12 Classic Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 3 Years
Color: STRIDER Pink
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 7 x 13 inches; 8.9 Pounds
- Item model number : ST-M4BL
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : March 26, 2014
- Manufacturer : Strider
- Best Sellers Rank: #942 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games) #2 in Kids' Balance Bikes
- #2 in Kids' Balance Bikes
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,848 ratings
- LEARN TO RIDE - The Strider 12 Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but arent quite ready to cannonball. The budget-friendly Strider 12 Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12 17 in. inseam.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Classic push bike makes it easy for your little boy or girl to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous...*ahem*...testing. With the 12 Classics durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance, and the adjustable seatpost and handle bars enable the bike to grow with your child.
- ITS MORE THAN JUST A RIDING TOY - In our quest to turn kids into amazing riders and awesome human beings, we made our Learn-To-Ride Guide available online when you register your childs Strider. Become your little rebels biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.
Read more Strider 12 Classic LEARN TO RIDE : The Strider 12 Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren’t quite ready to cannonball. The budget-friendly Strider 12 Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out. GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD : The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12 in. – 17 in. inseam. DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS : Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport makes it easy for your child to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide. 12 Classic Features Never flat, no-maintenance tires Weighs just 6.7 pounds (3 kg) Includes Learn-to-Ride Guide For Children 18 Months - 3 Years Old Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.) All-Weather Plastic Mini-Seat U.S. Patented Design Read more Read more Strider 2-in-1 Rocking Bike The Strider 2-in-1 Rocking Bike is the best way to teach balance and improve dexterity, cognitive ability, and spatial awareness (yeah, a kid’s bike company totally knows what those are). When your tater tot has mastered rocking and is ready to roll out, simply detach the bike. Strider 12 Sport The 12 Sport is the perfect bike to take your child from baby steps to big strides, all without busting out a toolkit (no-tool adjustable seat and handlebar and tires that never go flat). The 12 Sport is our all-around fun factory. Strider 14x Sport We’ve put together all the right ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence to successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. The Strider 14x is the only bike that includes the simple, step-by-step guide for parents to help their children master the learn-to-ride progression. Read more How to Measure Your Child's Stand-Over Height What size bike should I get my child? Easy, the best size bike for your kiddo is the bike that fits them from day one. The best way to do that is measure their inseam.Yeah, but what about their age? Age is more like... an approximate fit. Inseam is an exact fit, trust us.Okay, got it. What's an inseam? Good question. Inseam is the distance between the ground and crotch.So, why is this inseam babble so important? We're all different heights and shapes, even when we're the same age. This is especially true with kids because they grow like crazy. By measuring inseam, you're making sure that your child's bike has the perfect fit.Right, how exactly do I measure this? Have your child stand up really straight with with their shoes on and back to a wall. Place a book between their legs and slide it up the wall to meet the crotch seam of their pants, just like they were sitting on a bike saddle. Measure from the top of the book to the floor and.... Bingo ! You have your inseam. Read more 2-in-1 Rocking Bike 12 Classic 12 Sport 12 Pro 14x Sport Suggested Purchase Age Expecting - 1 Year 1 -2 Years 1 - 3.5 Years 1 - 3.5 Years 3 - 6 Years Inseam (cm) 22.0 - 34.0 cm 30.0 - 43.0 cm 30.0 - 51.0 cm 30.0 - 51.0 cm 40.0 - 58.0 cm Inseam (Inches) 8.75 - 13.5 inches 12.0 - 17.0 inches 12.0 - 20.0 inches 12.0 - 20.0 inches 16.0 - 23.0 inches Never Flat Tires ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Seat Type Ergonomically Padded All-Weather Plastic Ergonomically Padded Performance Padded Custom Performance Handlebar Grips Standard Standard Mini-Grip Mini-Grip with Safety Pad Standard Bike Frame Type and Weight Steel - 7.1 Lbs With Base Steel - 6.5 lbs Steel - 6.7 Lbs Aluminum - 5.6 lbs Steel - 12.5 lbs Read more