Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
Color: STRIDER Orange
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Manufacturer recommended age : 2 months and up
- Item model number : ST-S4BL
- Date First Available : February 23, 2013
- Manufacturer : Strider
- Best Sellers Rank: #89 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games) #1 in Kids' Balance Bikes
- #1 in Kids' Balance Bikes
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,066 ratings
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before theyre out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 20 in. inseam (no tools required).
- FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport push bike makes it easy for your boy or girl to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your childs little mitts can easily take control. This bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck!
- ITS MORE THAN JUST A RIDING TOY - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when youre out and about, experiencing amazing freedom.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous...*ahem*...testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a childs bike they wont outgrow in a few months.
Encourage your child to ride with a Strider Bike. When learning to ride, a child must be allowed to experience the feel of leaning and how steering affects the balance of the bike. When a child learns to ride without leaning, such as on a tricycle or bike with training wheels, they aren't really learning to ride at all. With the help of a balance bike, the child can learn how to balance and ride a bike in the most simplest way.