Sunco Lighting 5/6 Inch LED Can Lights Retrofit Recessed Lighting, Baffle Trim, Dimmable, 2700K Soft White, 13W=75W, 965 LM, Damp Rated, Replacement Conversion Kit – UL Energy Star Listed 4 Pack
Color: 2700k Soft White
Size: 6 inch
Brand: Sunco Lighting
- Brand: Sunco Lighting
- Manufacturer: Sunco Lighting
- Part Number: SC13W5627KT4
- Item Weight: 2.33 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 14.02 x 13.5 x 3.39 inches
- Item model number: DL_BFDR56-13W-27K-4PK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Package Quantity: 4
- Color: 2700k Soft White
- Material: Aluminum, Polycarbonate
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Special Features: Baffle Trim, 2-way switching, Dimmable, Adjusts to Fit 5- or 6-Inch Cans, 13W is 75W Equivalent
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Wattage: 13 watts
- Date First Available: December 1, 2015
- Top Rated Adjustable 5/6 Inch Retrofit LED Downlight with Baffle Trim
- DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to suit any mood or decor. Our baffle trim recessed lighting fixtures offer instant start up with no warm up. Easily adjust sizing to fit 5 or 6 recessed can housings.
- SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup. Suitable for damp locations. Directly install retrofit fixture to the ceiling in an existing recessed can for bright light in your kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom, and common areas in your home or office.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our LED retrofit downlights don't contain mercury and don't emit UV or IR.
- SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
What is a retrofit downlight? Retrofit LEDs are replacement lights for recessed cans so you can keep your existing housing in place with no need to rewire the whole ceiling when you switch to LEDs. This retrofit includes a TP24 connector for power and an E26 adapter for cans that accept E26 bulbs. Can this LED retrofit adjust to fit different can sizes? Yes, the mounting bracket converts its size with a screwdriver. Simply loosen the spring sizing screw, then slide the screw to the desired placement (5” or 6”), then tighten the screw. How do I secure this LED retrofit downlight to an existing can? In general, retrofit LED downlights secure to a can via spring connectors. Simply attach the downlight spring clips to the can interior. Allow the clips to pull the LED trim up to the fixture. Push gently until the outer edge is flush with the ceiling. Find more detail in our install manual. What does Baffle and Smooth mean in your product titles? Baffle and smooth refer to the trim style. Smooth trim creates a streamlined look and maximizes beam spread due to its reflective nature. Baffle trim features uniformed grooves close to the light source to minimize glare and create a soft light. What are Lumens? Lumens refers to measuring the amount of brightness a bulb emits or its output. The higher the lumen count in the technical specifications, the brighter the bulb.