SwaddleMe Original Swaddle – Size Small, 0-3 Months, 3-Pack (Floating Geos)
Color: Floating Geos
- Color: Floating Geos
- Brand: SwaddleMe
- Style: Floating Geos
- Blanket Form: Swaddle
- Product Dimensions: 8.75"L x 1.5"W
- Pattern: Striped, Solid
- Care instructions: Machine Wash
- Size: 3 Count (Pack of 1)
- Fabric Type: Cotton
- Unit Count: 1.0 Count
- Number of Items: 1
- Item Weight: 0.39 Kilograms
- Product Dimensions: 8.75 x 1.5 x 5.75 inches
- Item model number: 58313
- Maximum weight recommendation: 14 Pounds
- material_composition: 100% Cotton
- Batteries required: No
- Item Weight: 13.7 ounces
- Country/Region of origin: China
- STAGE 1: The Original Swaddle is within stage 1 of 3 in the SwaddleMe Stages of Sleep. Its perfect for your newborn who is not yet rolling over and likes to be swaddled with their arms in (approx. 0-6 months, but every baby is unique).
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: The SwaddleMe Original Swaddles are made out of soft fabric (100% cotton) for ultimate comfort. Plus, they are machine washable.
- SAFE AND SECURE: The secure design of this swaddle blanket creates a cozy, womb-like feeling for baby and prevents startle reflex that can wake your infant.
- 3 SIZES AVAILABLE: The SwaddleMe Original Swaddles come in 3 different sizes. The preemie fits up to 7lbs; small fits 0-3 months, 7-14 pounds, up to 26 inches; large fits 3-6 months, 14-18 pounds, up to 33 inches.
- SWADDLEME SLEEP STAGES: This Original Swaddle is for newborns in the first stage in the SwaddleMe Stages of Sleep. When baby starts showing signs of rolling over, then it is time to transition to Stage 2.
The SwaddleMe Original Swaddle is an easy wrap swaddle that creates a snug, cozy, womb-like feeling for your baby. The unique, hip healthy design helps prevent the startle reflex that can wake baby. The soft adjustable wings of this baby swaddle help keep baby safe and secure while allowing for natural movement. The Original Swaddle was created for babies in the first stage in the SwaddleMe Stages of Sleep - perfect for your newborn who is not yet rolling over and likes to be swaddled with their arms in. At SwaddleMe, we know that being well-slept leads to a happier life for babies and parents.