Tea Tree Oil Conditioner + Color Safe Dandruff & Dry + Damaged Hair Treatment and Dry Scalp Relief Moisturizer to Naturally Refresh Hair with Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil and Jojoba for Silky Soft Hair
Brand: Maple Holistics
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 6.8 inches ; 9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- UPC: 806802596457
- Item model number: tt-conditioner
- #58 in Shampoo & Conditioner Sets
- Tea Tree Oil Conditioner provides a comprehensive anti dandruff treatment with a therapeutic-grade essential oil formula combined with gentle effective natural conditioning agents to treat scalp and hair alike resulting in a clear healthy scalp with silky and easy-to-manage hair.
- Natures best conditioning agents includes complex plant derived keratin silk protein amino acids Vitamin B5 (panthenol) and more! Moisturizing formula works to improve and smoothen damaged dry hair curly hair thinning hair frizzy brittle hair static wavy and aged hair and all other hair types. Great for everyone including men and women of all ages with short or long hair and all ethnic hair types.
- Anti dandruff essential oils include verbenone-rich Rosemary Bulgarian Lavender and Australian Tea Tree to treat oily itchy scalp thinning hair fine flaky and falling hair skin blemishes and related symptoms. Enhanced with specialized activating agents to provide a cooling tingling sensation!
- Contains no silicone or sulfate ingredients making it the ideal hair conditioner for color treated hair. Paraben free cruelty free (not tested on animals) and contains no artificial colors or harmful ingredients. Hypoallergenic made in the USA and prepared in an environmentally friendly BPA free bottle.
- Feel secure in your purchase. If for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your singular purchase of Maple Holistics Tea Tree Oil Conditioner you are eligible for a full no-questions-asked refund in its entirety. Expect excellent customer service from a reputed brand who prioritizes customer satisfaction. USA Made By Maple Holistics
Maple Holistics is dedicated to holistic beauty and wellness. Made with natural ingredients enhanced by 100% pure natural oils, we harness the healing powers of Mother Nature to bring you ultra-nourishing skin care, hair care and aromatherapy essential oils packed with youth preserving vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Our products are made of simple naturally sourced ingredients that are paraben free, and cruelty-free for a naturally beautiful you, inside and out. Tea Tree Conditioner 8 oz / 236 ml Refresh your hair and scalp with our cooling Tea Tree Conditioner. This energizing anti- dandruff conditioner delivers soothing relief for itching and flaking. The lightweight formula helps detangle hair while boosting volume and fullness as well as softness and shine. The invigorating hair growth promoting essential oils of Tea Tree, Lavender, and Rosemary not only uplift your tresses but your senses as well. Your hair left softer, lighter, and more manageable, with a glossy and gorgeous look. A revitalizing and strengthening conditioner that helps promote healthy hair growth Tea Tree Oil soothes dry, itchy, flaky, and irritated scalp for dandruff relief Argan and Jojoba leaves helps protects from breakage, split ends, and frizz Free of sulfates, parabens, and silicones for sensitive scalp and color treated hair Read more Tea Tree Conditioner Lavender Oil Lavender Oil is an essential oil that helps you fall asleep, but it can do so much more than take you to dreamland. This oil has strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties that benefit and boost skin and hair. It soothes irritated skin, reduces acne, and relieve minor cuts. Though Lavender calms your nerves, it wakes up your blood cells and boosts circulation which makes it great for stimulating hair follicles. It also helps reduce dandruff flakes for a clear scalp and gorgeous hair. Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree Oil is as revitalizing as it is healing with benefits for skin, hair, and senses. This relaxing oil helps soothe cuts, burns, and irritated skin. Tea Tree Oil is especially useful in fighting scalp dandruff since it cools and relieves itching and flaking while the antifungal and antibacterial properties help prevent the flakes from returning. This oil even has properties that help stimulate hair growth, so your scalp feels healthy, and your hair looks thick and voluminous. Aloe Vera You may already be familiar with Aloe Vera as an after sun gel, but this soothing botanical has a great multitude of benefits for skin and hair. Aloe is extremely moisturizing without being greasy, so it is a perfect natural moisturizer that helps your skin glow. It helps improve skin by reducing acne and brightening skin tone. Looking to promote healthy hair growth? Aloe contains a plethora of nutrients that help prevent dandruff as well as condition and strengthen your hair strands. Hibiscus Many women use the hibiscus flower as a beautifying hair ornament, but it can also be used to make hair healthy and gorgeous from the inside out. The anti-aging properties of hibiscus also help skin feel soft and stay young looking. Hibiscus is a natural source of Antioxidants, Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and Amino Acids which helps strengthen and prevent breakage, split ends, and brittle hair. Hibiscus helps regulate oil production on the scalp to keep hair full of volume and bounce.