Top Performance MediStyp Pet Styptic Powder with Benzocaine — Fast-Acting First Aid Powder for Treating Minor Cuts and Abrasions on Pets, 6 oz.
Brand: Top Performance
MPN: TP912 60
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : TP912 60
- Date First Available : November 1, 2007
- Manufacturer : PetEdge Dealer Services*
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Essential for veterinarians, groomers, and pet owners alike
- Stops the pain and bleeding caused by minor nicks and cuts
- Great for treating freshly cut nails
Our Top Performance MediStyp Styptic Powder is a quick and effective way to stop the bleeding caused by clipping nails and dewclaws, docking tails, and minor nicks and cuts. • Reduces risk of infection • Benzocaine helps alleviate pain when applied to bleeding nails or minor cuts This product meets or exceeds Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists Alliance (PPGSA) standards. Ingredients: Benzocaine, ferric subsulfate, ferrous sulfate, aluminum sulfate, bentonite, diatomaceous earth, sulfur Instructions for Use: For Nail Bleeding: Generously apply to nail quick or dip nail into sufficient powder to thoroughly cover affected area. Apply moderate pressure until bleeding stops. Repeat if necessary. For minor cuts: Apply to affected area using a clean moistened applicator such as a cotton swab or gauze. Apply moderate pressure until bleeding stops. Repeat if necessary.