Top Plaza 5pcs Natural Amethyst+ Rose Quartz + Tiger Eye+ Green Aventurine + Rock Crystal Healing Point Chakra Pendants for Necklace Making
Color: 5 pcs Set
Brand: Top Plaza
- Package Dimensions: 4.84 x 4.41 x 0.67 inches
- Item model number: ATPUS60250
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 0.705 ounces
- Department: womens
- Manufacturer: Top Plaza
- Date First Available: April 9, 2014
- Length: 1.1 inches; Weight:4g/pc for each pendant. (Necklace size: bead 4*3 mm; pendant 7*13*21 mm; whole length 17'')
- Quantity: 5 pendants + 5 black chain(18 inches) + 1 purple glass necklace + 1 velvet bag printed with the logo name "Top Plaza" + 1 Gift Box.
- Material: Natural Amethyst/ Natural Rose Quartz / Natural Tiger Eye Stone/ Natural Green Adventurine/ Natural Rock Crystal Quartz.
- Beautiful pendant necklace jewelry for womens girls. Perfect gift for Wife/Girl Friend/Friends/Mom.
- Please read words and pictures more carefully for more information to know how to easily tell if it is real crystal quartz. If you encounter any problems, please contact our customer service
Please note natural crystals quartz might slightly vary in color and shape. All the 5 crystal quartz are real (before May 13, 2015, rock crystal quartz were made of crystal glass). They are natural crystal quartz. We 100% guarantee the authenticity and promise to take responsibility . They might not be of very high quality for the fair price but it can be guaranteed they are genuine . They are good value for the money. How to Tell If Quartz Crystals Are Real: Observe the color of the crystal. Real quartz may have small inclusions that look like a smudge in the crystal. Overall if it is more transparent then it would be with a better quality. Inspect the crystal shape. Quartz crystals are generally hexagonal prisms that terminate on each end with a six-sided pyramid. The entire crystal may not be perfect, depending on the how the quartz formed. Your sample may have only the barrel of the prism, and one pyramid or the end pyramid may appear to have only three sides. Scratch the surface of the crystal with a pocketknife to test the hardness. Quartz is harder than the blade of the pocketknife. Therefore, you should not see a scratch on the crystal surface. Break the crystal with a hammer to test for cleavage and fracture. Quartz crystals do not have good cleavage, which is the ability of the crystal to break along smooth planes of weakness within the structure. Rock Crystal will fracture instead, showing a rough surface along the break. Often, the fracture will exhibit a swirl pattern, also known as a conchoidal fracture. Thank you for the concern. If any more questions please feel free to email us.