Transformers Toys Cyberverse Ultra Class RACK'N'Ruin Action Figure - Combines with Energon Armor to Power Up - for Kids Ages 6 and Up, 6.75-inch
- Product Dimensions: 2.38 x 9 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Item model number: E7109
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 years and up
- Release date: April 1, 2020
- Mfg Recommended age: 6 - 99 years
- Manufacturer: Hasbro
- 6. 75-INCH RACK'N'RUIN FIGURE: RACK'N'RUIN figure is an impressive 6. 75 inches tall.
- POWER UP RACK'N'RUIN WITH ENERGON ARMOR: Combine Ultra Class RACK'N'RUIN with Energon Armor to convert him into his powered-up mode. Pull out his weapon in the last conversion step to activate his Energon Armor-Up feature. Armor attaches automatically!
- WEAPON CONVERTS TOY: Easy Transformers conversion for kids 6 and up. Convert RACK'N'RUIN toy from vehicle to robot mode in 11 steps. Makes a great gift for kids!
- TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE CHARACTER: Classic RACK'N'RUIN toy robot inspired by the Autobot technician from the Transformers Cyberverse cartoon, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube.
- INSPIRED BY CARTOON NETWORK SHOW: In the G1-inspired Cyberverse series, giant Transformers robots from the planet Cybertron engage in epic battles, harnessing the power of pure energy with their Energon Armor! Kids can imagine unleashing this new ability with this Ultra Class figure!
The battle for control of Cybertron is on between the heroic Autobots and evil Decepticons on the Cyberverse animated series! With Energon Armor, both sides can harness incredible new powers, including the ability to convert energy into cool looking armor that allows them to fight in new ways. This extra layer of super-charged protection will be useful in the battles ahead. See how these new powers will be used to defend Cybertron or threaten it. RACK'N'RUIN draws his weapon to harness the power of Energon for an Energon Armor-Up! Kids can collect other Ultra Class figures (each sold separately, subject to availability) to discover more exciting characters from the Cyberverse series! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.