Undercoat Rake for Dogs, Dematting Tool Set Long Haired Dog Grooming Rake Brush + Deshedding Brush Comb, Under Coat Brush Cat Rake with Double Row Stainless Steel Pins
- Package Dimensions : 7.52 x 6.38 x 1.81 inches; 6.74 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Tsxurepaw
- 2-in-1 Grooming Set Pet Rake Comb + Dematting Comb- If you don't like to cut your pet's hair and like maximum fluffiness in their coat, the Tsurepaw Pet Grooming Set can help you! Gentle grooming set includes a double-row rake comb and a double-sided knot-opening brush. Ideal for opening tangles and grooming the fluffy coats of medium to large dogs and cats.
- Rake Comb with Stainless Steel Teeth- The dog hair rake has a total of 33 round teeth, like 33 massage tentacles to soothe your pet's fur at the same time. Each comb tooth is 2cm/0.8inch long and can penetrate deep into all kinds of short and long hair and bring out the waste hair. The distance between the teeth is 0.3cm/0.1inch, which facilitates the entry of air and promotes blood circulation to keep the coat healthy.
- Double-sided Hooked Comb Teeth- Universal shedding tool for dogs and cats has 9 hooked comb teeth on one side for stubborn mats and tangles. The other side has 17 dense comb teeth for thinning and shedding. Achieve faster, more professional shedding and grooming results.
- Gentle Groomer- The first step is to comb the pet's overall waste hair and floating hair. Start by combing the entire body with a raking comb. The second step is to comb out localized stubborn tangles. Use a matting brush to untangle the tangle-prone areas of the neck, back, and belly. Finally, a raking comb is used to remove excess hair. The comfortable handle will reduce grooming fatigue for the pet owner thus extending the interaction time without any worries.
- Hair Collection & Easy RemovalThe spent and floating hair that comes off the comb will be stuck in the gaps in the comb teeth and will not fly around. Then you can just take the whole hair off the comb. This is very convenient for families with pets.