UPSKY Double Dog Cat Bowls Premium Stainless Steel Pet Bowls No-Spill Resin Station, Food Water Feeder Cats Small Dogs
Color: Sky Blue
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10.6 x 2.5 inches ; 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Item model number: 0018
- #1 in Raised Cat Bowls
- #5 in Dog Bowls & Dishes
- DOUBLE BOWLS - This pet diner has set of 2 bowls and each is 11 oz. double stainless steel dog bowls set for feeding food and water, which is best for small dogs and cats.
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL - Made of high-quality stainless steel with a unique resin bottom, it's your BEST choice for your pet's feeding time, and the bowls are dishwasher safe.
- NO-SPILL CONSTRUCTION - Even the most untidy eater wont be able to make food leave this pet bowl mat, therefore its relieving you from the necessity to clean the floor each time.
- REDUCE NECK BURDEN - Increase 0.8 inch high station design makes pet more comfortable access to get food and water, which promotes the flow of food from the mouth to the stomach and makes swallowing easily.
- EASY TO WASH DISHES - The stainless steel bowls are removable, its easy to take it out to wash and keep clean, whats more, its also convenient to add food or water.
Read more Is Your Pet Encountering These Problems? The dog food ever been scattered everywhere? Your cat ever eaten its food by bending/extending its neck for a long time? Your dogs ever fought for the meal? Read more Ok!!! Our UPSKY Bowls Are Perfect for Small Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Ferrets, Guinea Pigs and Other Pets. Try UPSKY double dog bowls, its rim will hold all the scattered food. Try UPSKY double dog bowls, the height pull-up design makes it a comfortable way for your dog. Try UPSKY double dog bowls, no fight any longer. Read more What Our Customers Say: ✔Great pet bowl set - Super easy to clean and LOVE the color - By Ronald on May.31 ✔My girl Luna is completely happy with her new bowls I like it because it keeps her crumbs and water drippings off the floor - By Amazon Customer on Jun.15 ✔ I like that it raises the bowls off the ground so my old cat doesn't have to bend down so far - By Joshua on Aug.16 Read more Read more