VIKI LYNN Pearl Necklace 6-7mm Freshwater Cultured Pearls 925 Sterling Silver 18inch
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 8.2 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 ounces
- Item model number: JPFN001019
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: VIKI LYNN
- Metal stamp: S925
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Material: Pearl
- Gem Type: Pearl
- Clasp: No Chain
- Resizable: No
- Model number: JPFN001019
- Number of pearls: 57
- Surface markings and blemishes: lightly-blemished
- Shape: off-round
- Uniformity: good
- Luster: high-lustre
- Size per pearl: Max width 6-7mm
- Stringing Method: Single-Knotted
- Pearl type: Freshwater cultured
- VIKI LYNN 6-7mm(Max width) potato shape white natural freshwater cultured pearl necklace with plum blossom Clasp.
- As a classic design, this elegant freshwater pearl necklace is the best gift ideas-bridesmaid gifts,birthday gifts for women, gifts for mom, anniversary gifts for her, Mother Day gifts, wedding anniversary gifts and Valentines Day gifts.
- 925 Sterling silver freshwater pearl necklace makes women and ladies very eye-catching, glamorous at party or any occasion, every chic and elegant women deserves this elegant freshwater pearl necklace.
- CARE FOR YOUR FRESHWATER PEARL NECKLACE: Pearls are soft and delicate, but when cared for with common sense, they will maintain their luster for centuries. The pearls should not come in contact with cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, chlorinated water, or other harsh chemicals, should be stored in a cloth pouch or jewelry bag, separated from other jewelry. Periodically, pearl strands should be restrung since the silk thread used to tie the pearls together breaks down over time.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & 30 DAYS MONEY BACK, Purchase from VIKI LYNN, Satisfaction guaranteed by VIKI LYNN. You are welcome to contact us with any question.
Read more VIKI LYNN is dedicated to designing luxurious, quality accessories with an affordable value to clients. By purchasing our products directly from factories, we ensure our customers won't spend money unnecessarily on other links. We are enthusiastic about fashion and care deeply about craftsmanship, where we only choose jewelry that are hand made by skilled jewelers, and quality controlled strictly by cultured jewel experts for our clients. How to Tell Real Pearls from Imitation Pearls Surface Real pearls are only rarely "perfect". Their outer nacre layer may also reflect light differently on different parts of the pearl.Imitation pearls are almost always "too perfect" — they look perfectly spherical, they have the same amount of luster on every part of the surface, and show no indents or imperfections.Magnify the surfaces of the pearls with a magnifier. If they look grainy, the beads are imitation pearls. If they look scaly, maze-like, they are real pearls. (Under 64-power magnification) Shape Most real pearls are rarely round. A pearl necklace strand that is perfectly round commands an extremely high value and is very rare. Touching Real pearls are cold to touch for the first couple of seconds before warming up against your skin. Fake plastic pearls have the same temperature as the room temperature and you don’t feel the coolness when you touch them. However, fake ones that are made of glass beads can be cool to touch to start with. But it tends to take them longer to warm up against your skin than real pearls.Pearl Color:ivory/cream/pink Read more