WAHL Easy Pro for Pets, Rechargeable Dog Grooming Kit – Heavy-Duty Electric Dog Clippers for Dogs & Cats with Fine to Medium Coats - Model 9549
- Product Dimensions : 3.35 x 11.22 x 7.72 inches; 1.43 Pounds
- Item model number : 09549
- Date First Available : May 18, 2018
- Manufacturer : Wahl
- Country of Origin : China
- Cordless or Corded Convenience Easy Pro is rechargeable & allows for either corded or wireless operation; provides full non-stop clipping & trimming power for stress-free at home animal grooming
- Hygienic Grooming Our detachable blades are easily removable which makes them easy to keep clean; simply remove the blades, & run them under water to rinse off all excess pet fur or hair
- Self-Sharpening Precision Blades Provide snag-free cutting, our high-carbon blades remain sharp for smooth grooming that creates a pleasant experience for your pet; Pro quality at home means less trips to the professional dog groomer
- Add to Cart - Easy, cost-effective dog grooming at home. Handles fine to medium fur coats for large breeds and small dogs. Save time and money doing it yourself.
- Easily Identifiable Guide Combs Allow for simple coat length identification, easily glide through fur coats effortlessly.
The Wahl Easy Pro Pet Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Clippers is a 10-piece hair trimmer, razor, shaving, and hair cutting kit. Featuring 4 clipper attachment guards for convenient and goof-proof grooming sessions ranging from short 1/8” to long 1/2” haircuts. Our 4 guide combs, finishing comb, scissors, power cord, oil & cleaning brush are included. These clippers feature convenient Cord/Cordless use options with up to 60 minutes of cordless run time. Long- lasting easy-to-clean stainless-steel precision blades enable no-snag cutting. Including 4 attachment guards for home grooming & trimming with everything, you need to achieve the style you want. With self-sharpening precision blades Wahl clippers, shavers & trimmers deliver a smooth shave. To prepare your dog for an electric clipper turn on the clipper and hold them near the dog. Show your pet that the clipper or trimmer will not hurt them. Do this a couple of times before grooming and your dog will accept them. The product in the packaging may not be exactly the same as the photo due to continuous improvements to the product.