Wakami Earth Charm Bracelet | Handmade Boho Jewelry for Womens & Mens | Braided, Beaded, Waterproof, Fair Trade, Stackable Bracelets | Sliding closure and button closure the strands
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : April 17, 2018
- Manufacturer : Wakami
- Created With Love For The Earth And Its People Each of our woven bracelet tells a story to inspire you as a citizen of the world. By consciously crafting our braided boho bracelets for women and men, we inspire our artisans to make their dreams a reality and our customers to live a life of purpose. From the stories that fuel our design to the women who create each piece, we hope our handmade bracelets inspire you and the lives you touch.
- Exceptional Craftsmanship Each braided bracelet is truly one of a kind, made by a master artisan in small batches. This set of 7 thread bracelets is inspired by the Earth, its people, and the love that connects us all. Wear it with any outfit for some added flair. Its versatile style makes our womens bracelets boho stand out on its own or together.
- Waterproof And Long Lasting Our handmade braided bracelets are woven with waxed polyester thread, glass beads, and zinc alloy metals. These stackable bracelets for women boho come with sliding, adaptable closure on 3 strands and a practical button closure on 4 strands, sliding 6.5-10 inches, button 6.5 inches girth for a comfortable fit.
- Mix And Match Choose one or all, and match with any other Wakami bracelets! Their differences made them unique, their common origin made them All One! Our colorful bracelets are durable and easy to mix with different outfit styles so you can wear them anywhere and have fun with your best friends.
- Be a Part Of Our Social Impact System Wakami aims to connect rural communities to global markets. Each handmade bracelet contributes to empowering not just artisans, but their families. We provide artisans with skill trainings and income opportunities and children with opportunities to learn and grow. One boho bracelet set for you, one opportunity for our artisan families' to make their dreams come true.
Handmade Accessories. Small Batch Production. Thoughtfully Crafted. Choose one or all, and mix and match with any other WAKAMI bracelets! The set tells the story of how the Earth was created. Their differences made them unique, their common origin made them All-One! •Each of our pieces tells a story to inspire you as a citizen of the world. At Wakami, we believe in creating products and experiences with love for the earth and its people. Global change begins at home. That’s why we partner with local women in rural villages across Guatemala. By consciously crafting each of our products, we inspire our artisans to make their dreams a reality and our customers to live a life of purpose. We believe empowering women transforms the world one community at a time. That’s why 96% of our 500+ producers are women. By providing women artisans with skill training and income opportunities, we are able to help transform cycles of poverty into cycles of prosperity. Read more Collective dreams are unstoppable We believe that a better world is possible, that global change begins at home. We dream of living in world of unity, of equality; A world of connection. We believe in the power of dreams and we know that collective dreams are unstoppable. We choose a life of purpose We choose to live a life of purpose and we know that our actions build the world in which we want to live. We know that when we collaborate with others everything is possible. We believe in peace, in gratitute, in purpose, in hope. Global change begins at home We believe that a better world is possible, that the change of our planet begins at home. We recognize that we have to look inward and heal in order to transform the world around us. Our design team has worked on products inspired by this journey, this process, this dream. Inspire change We want to change the world and understand that this can only happen when we start with ourselves. Explore our products that transform lives and inspire change! Design with Purpose We believe in creating a lifestyle that is driven by purpose. each of our products is thoughtfully crafted and made in small batches. From the stories that fuel our design to the women who create each piece, we hope our products inspire you and the lives you touch. Empower Women Designed and made in Guatemala, each of our products is handmade by women living in rural villages across the country that we love an call home. Our products provide jobs to women who typically do not have the opportunity to dream or the support they need to grow. Fair Trade Certified Let’s get back to the basics. We believe in connecting communities to each other and the Earth. Inspired by the volcanos, lakes and lushness that make Guatemala so beautiful, we create products inspired by our love for nature to help global communities honor and uplift one another. Fair Trade Organization, Guaranteed Member Certified B Corporation They are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. This is a community of leaders, driving a global movement of people using business as a force for good. B Corp Best For The World 2021 Read more Wakami founder Maria Pacheco I dream of a world in which The sound of the wind against the trees The songs of birds from their nests The jump of a lizard from one twig to another The footsteps of a deer in the ground The sound of the spring in the home and Peace between brothers and sisters Be everyday events. Read more New World Circle of Life Freedom Friendship Strands 3 3 2 2 Purpose Love & Animals Circle of life Freedom Friendship Adjustable ✓ ✓ ✓