Winsor & Newton 1237283 Artists' Oil Color Paint, 200-ml Tube, Gold
Size: 200-ml Tube
Brand: Winsor & Newton
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 1.93 x 1.93 x 8.58 inches
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 1237283
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Winsor & Newton
- Country of Origin: France
- Date First Available: January 18, 2011
- Single Pigment Colours - Our quality standards include the use of single pigments wherever possible to create individual colours. Combined with strength of colour, single pigments ensure clean, accurate mixing to provide you with endless colour possibilities. There are 74 single pigment colours in the range.
- Highest Quality Production - Our perfectly formulated, oil paint is only possible with decades of research, expertise, and the highest quality production methods; a precise, scientific process that guarantees that every colour is flawlessly created for the highest quality finish.
- Optimal Balance of Pigment to Oil - Every Winsor & Newton Oil Colour is made with fine art pigments and formulated to enhance each pigments natural characteristics providing excellent tinting strength and coverage to ensure every colour performs as it should.
- Lightfast and Permanent - So that you can trust in the longevity of your work and leave a lasting impression, oil colours across the ranges have been tested for lightfastness and permanence and boast some of the best ratings (at least AA or A) of any oil paints on the market truly retaining their brilliance over time.
- Series: 2/Color Code: 283/Color Index
Winsor & Newton Artists' Oil Color is unmatched for its purity, quality and reliability - a success which is reflected in its world-wide reputation amongst professional artists. Every Winsor & Newton Artists' Oil Color is individually formulated to enhance each pigment's natural characteristics and ensure stability of color. By exercising maximum quality control throughout all stages of manufacture, selecting the most suitable drying oils and method of pigment dispersion, the unique individual properties of each color are preserved. Combined with over 180 years of manufacturing and quality control expertise, the formulation of Artist's Oil Color ensures the best raw materials are made into the World's Finest Colors. Gold is a unique color which, due to its unusual combination of pigments, contains a metal sheen resembling that of gold.